Redefining The Built Environment
More people can benefit from accessible design than from conventional design.
Please fill out our form to schedule an in home assessment by a CAPS professional and find out how to increase your home's potential visitability by everyone.
- Design around your family's specific basic needs.
- Discover how to make your entire building environment conform to your lifestyle.
- Age in Place seamlessly.
Make your home more approachable.
Manage the levels for your yard and foundation making them more enjoyable.
- Site planning for easier maneuverability.
- Level entry porches or accessible gradual ramping systems limiting stairs.
- Accessible garage entries.
- Barrier free entrances.
Incorporate a wide open feeling within your home's interior in all the most lived in areas.
- Living and family rooms
- Service and maintenance areas
Remodeling and Retrofitting
Remodeling for a lifetime
Universal design techniques make a home more accessible to all regardless of their age, size, mobility or adaptive ability.
- Enlarging doorways or halls
- Remodeling the kitchen
- Remodeling the bathroom
- Make common areas more accessible
Make your home usable by all people to the greatest extent.
Using universal design can make your home accessible to your father or your son.
- Make your home barrier free without ever looking modified.
- Create a greater resale potential when your home appeals to all buyers.
- Find out how universal design becomes invisible when used within your home.